Mo Pop Festival, Michigan’s premier annual music event celebrates its 5th Anniversary in 2017 at Detroit’s West RiverFront Park with two days of amazing experiences!
Mo Pop Festival has established itself as a unique festival that celebrates ingenuity, creative expression, and craft – three themes synonymous with Detroit. Featuring some of the hottest music acts in the country on two stages, this year’s line-up is: Alt-J, Foster the People, Run The Jewels, Solange, Tyler The Creator, Phantogram, Vance Joy, Wavves, Aminé, Pvris, Arkells, Pup, the Hunna, Mondo Cozmo, Jay Som, The Shadowboxers, White Reaper, Stef Chura, Michigander, Heaters, Humons, and the return of the School of Rock AllStars.
In addition to 10+ hours of non-stop music each day, the Mo Pop Festival will feature even more unique experiences throughout the Festival grounds:
- The RIVERSIDE BIERGARTEN will serve a delicious assortment of microbrews, Michigan beer, craft cider, and unique specialty drinks.
- The hugely popular FOOD TRUCK ALLEY is back so more foodies can enjoy a diverse selection of Metro Detroit’s finest mobile eateries.
- Back by popular demand, the CRAFT BAZAR will feature an assortment of handmade goods from a dozen of Metro Detroit’s most talented crafts people.
- The Festival’s TECH TENT explores some of the metro area’s most interesting technology from hacker spaces, artists, start-ups, and inventors.
- The return of the MO POP ARCADE, featuring the best in vintage video games and free gameplay, all in the comfort of an air-conditioned tent.
Early Bird General Admission Tickets are already available via www.mopopfestival.com and will be priced at $89.50-weekend tickets and $65 for Single Day tickets. Specially priced 4-packs of tickets will be available as well. GA Weekend and Single Day regular priced tickets will go on-sale Monday, April 3rd at 10:00 AM ET. You can purchase your tickets with no service charges at the Royal Oak Music Theatre Box Office. Children 12 years and younger receive complementary admission with a paid ticket holder, courtesy of The School of Rock!
West RiverFront Park is located at 1801 W Jefferson Ave in Detroit, Michigan just West of the Joe Louis Arena. For complete concert and event information, visit www.mopopfestival.com.